Home Fields –
Friends School 5114 N. Charles Street Baltimore, MD 21212
Team Colors: Green & White
Game Times – 11:30am
From east or west:
- Take 1-695 (Baltimore Beltway) to the Charles Street exit.
- Drive south on Charles Street for approximately 4.7 miles. Major intersections are Bellona Avenue, Stevenson Lane, Gittings Avenue, Lake Avenue, and Northern Parkway.
- Friends is the second light south of the Charles Street and Northern Parkway intersection. There is a large stone sign indicating Friends School.
From north or south:
- Take I-83 (Jones Falls Expressway) North to the Northern Parkway East exit (Exit 10 A).
- Drive east on Northern Parkway.
- You will go through two stoplights (Falls Road and Roland Avenue). At the third light (N. Charles Street), turn right.
- Friends is on the right at the second light south of the Charles Street and Northern Parkway intersection. There is a large stone sign indicating Friends School.
Link to campus map: http://www.friendsbalt.org/about/directions/campusmap.asp
2017 Schedule: 2/26: BYE WEEK
3/5: @ Lady Boh
3/12: @ Annaplax
3/19: @ ALC
3/26: Rec Room 4/2: WLC 4/9: First Ladies 4/16: EASTER - NO GAME 4/23: @ One Love 4/30: Hero's 5/6: Semi-finals 5/7: Championship